Now booking 2023-2024 Wedding Dates!
The location of the wedding ceremony and wedding reception is a critical part of wedding flowers planning. It’s not always necessary to have this information prior to the first wedding flower consultation but can be very helpful. At Botanica Flowers, we have already worked many of the most popular wedding and event venues in Columbus, OH. Below are some helpful questions for you to review prior to your scheduled consultation.
- What does the Church / Synagogue allow or disallow at the ceremony?
- Are there any other Church / Synagogue functions scheduled for your wedding day?
- What is the length of the aisle (for the runner)?
- Are there any flowers included in your reception package?
- What flowers do the father and mothers prefer? Should the corsages be made for a wrist or shoulder?
- Other than the bridal party, what relatives and close friends would you like to have flowers?
- Who may we contact at the reception hall to arrange delivery times and decorating details?
- When is the photographer scheduled to begin shooting?
HELPFUL TIP: Bring swatches of dress material & any photos of styles you prefer.
He has just popped the question; you have shared your good news with friends and family, and showed everyone the engagement ring. You’re now daydreaming of the actual wedding day. You have a ton of thoughts running through your head including the wedding venue, the bridesmaids and the groomsmen, the wedding ceremony location, the wedding reception location, your favorite wedding flower and color, the ideal style of the wedding and many more. Feel free to fill out the form below and send yourself an email copy for future reference.