Frequently Asked Questions
- How many people does your wedding venue accommodate?
Our atrium for ceremony does 150-160 seated, if you are using this for cocktail or other event, it does 50 seated or 150 cocktail style. Our main hall does 200 seated. And if you are doing a cocktail style event it can accommodate 250-300.
- Can I hold my wedding ceremony as well as the reception at the venue?
Yes, we can do ceremony and reception all in one space. We also have a bridal suite and groom’s area to allow you to get ready on site as well.
- What is your rental fee?
Rental varies depending on peak-season vs. off-season as well as if you are doing Friday, Saturday or Sunday event. It’s best to contact the venue for details on this. It varies from $500-$2400.
- How much is the deposit?
Deposit is $250 Security Deposit and ½ of venue fee.
- How much is the deposit and when is it due?
Deposit is due at contract signing.
- What is your cancellation policy?
This varies on dates you reserve but is explained in details on the contract
- How long will I have to use the event space I've reserved?
Rental for the space is a consective 8 hour block but with ceremony it adds additional hour to make it 9 hours
- Is the food catered in or is it done in house?
Food is done with our exclusive caterer, Simply Delicious by Hallmark
- Are tables, linens, chairs, plates, silverware and glassware provided?
Tables and chairs, as well as the set up and tear down of these are included in venue. Linens and serviceware are built in to catering packages for you. These are all set as well for you.
- Can I bring in my own alcoholic beverages?
No. We have some amazing pricing for bar depending on beer/wine or full bar.
- Are you licensed to provide alcohol service? If so, is alcohol priced per person or by consumption?
We are. It’s based on per person rate and consumption. Prices vary.
- What is your weather contingency plan for outdoor spaces?
All of our ceremony and reception spaces are indoors, we do have a garden space that if it’s nice we can accommodate a smaller ceremony or cocktail hour.
- Does your facility have a bridal room and groom room to allow the wedding parties to prepare themselves?
Yes, we have both!
- Can I move things around and decorate to suit my purposes or does everything need to remain as is?
We have everything set up for you before you arrive based on a floor plan we decide on ahead of time. If we find we need to move something, we would be happy to do so if we are able to.
- Do you have decoration guidelines that must be followed?
- Do you have restrictions on what kind of music I can play or a time in which the music must end?
No restrictions on type of music. We allow DJ’s and live bands. Music must end at 12am.
- Does your venue provide on-site parking?
Parking is across the street and is priced per car upfront.
- Does your wedding venue provide any on premise security during the event?
Yes, with a bar.
- Are their nearby hotels that your venue recommends?
Yes, I work with Residence Inn by Marriott at this time! They are amazing and take such great care of the brides I send there.
- Is the site handicap accessible?
- Tell me a unique aspect of your venue that I may not find anywhere else?
Station 67 is a very historical space. The atrium is the old train station built in 1895. The floors are original to the building and it all has been restore. Station 67 is the Columbus FireFighter’s Union Hall. They have done some amazing updates to the reception space as well as bridal and groom’s space that they venue will be one your guest remember for a very long time.