This brand new rustic chic venue is located in Canal Winchester. The Barn at Blystone Farms is a beautiful place to celebrate your big day. The Atrium is the ideal spot for a outdoor ceremony with stunning views of the sunset. Inside the barn you will find a stone fireplace with beautiful wood ceilings and a chandelier built by one of their own staff members. When the weather is nice the side doors slide open with amazing views of 83 acre property. The Blystone family and staff strive to make your special day everything you imagined it to be and more.
Frequently Asked Questions
How many people does your wedding venue accommodate?
• Our venue accommodates up to 250, with the capabilities of seating 300 but that is more for corporate events where there will be no dance floor.
Can I hold my wedding ceremony as well as the reception at the venue?
• Absolutely, the atrium, is the perfect local for an outdoor ceremony, it is located just in front of the one acre pond.
What is your rental fee?
• This includes: tables, and chairs, as well as all the amenities included in the packet.
How much is the deposit and when is it due?
• The security deposit and half of the rental fee are due at signing the contract, signing our contract is the only way to lock in your date
What is your cancellation policy?
• Our cancelation policy is covered in our contract.
How long will I have to use the event space I've reserved?
• From 6:00 AM EST - 11:59 PM EST same day of the event
Is the food catered in or is it done in house?
• We have onsite catering services
Are tables, linens, chairs, plates, silverware and glassware provided?
• Tables and chairs are included with the rental of The Barn at Blystone Farm
Can I bring in my own alcoholic beverages?
• Out side alcohol of any kind is prohibited on Blystone Farm LLC Property
Are you licensed to provide alcohol service? If so, is alcohol priced per person or by consumption?
• Yes our estate is licensed to provide beverage service, Alcohol can be sold in three styles. Open Bar, Consumption Bar, Ticket Bar
What is your weather contingency plan for outdoor spaces?
• Our contingency for outdoor ceremonies include bring the ceremony indoors.
Does your facility have a bridal room and groom room to allow the wedding parties to prepare themselves?
• Currently our venue does not have a room for the wedding parties to get ready. We do however have access to full walled tenting which a structure can be made so the bridal parties can get ready. We will also be adding a BnB in our future so the wedding parties will have a location to where they can get ready.
Can I move things around and decorate to suit my purposes or does everything need to remain as is?
• It is your day, you can do what ever you want within limitations
Do you have decoration guidelines that must be followed?
• No nails or staples in the wall and treat the place as if it was yours. Everything must be left the way it was found.
Do you have restrictions on what kind of music I can play or a time in which the music must end?
• No, again its your special day play the music you love. As far as volume please adhere to Ohio’s state ordinance of public volume
Does your venue provide on-site parking?
Does your wedding venue provide any on premise security during the event?
Are their nearby hotels that your venue recommends?
• No, there are hotels by the dozen near our venue but non that we feel gives a good reflection of The Barn at Blystone Farm
Is the site handicap accessible?
• Yes, by means of golf carts.
Does your venue have liability insurance in the event that someone is injured during the event?
• Being an agricultural business our liability falls under a code in Ohio law that relinquishes of personal injuries that occur at Blystone Farm. That being said we do have an agent we recommend for hosts to purchase an insurance package.
Do you have signage or other aids to direct guests to my event?
• Once you enter the Blystone Farm property there are numerous signs to direct you to parking and to our event facility.
Do you have a recycling policy?
• Guest responsibility if the choose to recycle.
Tell me a unique aspect of your venue that I may not find anywhere else?
• While barn venues are a dime a dozen, what makes our estate so unique is that our 83 acre working estate is home to a variety of things. From onsite cattle and crop production to an on farm butcher shop, restaurant, and taproom. Our venue is unique in those aspects and many others.
What else would you like to say about your venue that I have not asked?
• Our heritage: Our barn sits on 83 acres of working farmland, that has been in The Blystone Family for 20 years. The farm has onsite wagyu livestock, butcher shop, restaurant, bakery, and organic crop production. Here at The Barn, we take pride in helping you create your dream wedding, our most informative and enjoyable corporate function, or your most successful fundraiser, and so many other memorable moments. Our Barn is as unique as our farm, with signature Blystone design, to its aquatic preserve located to the west of the property. With inclusive secondary structure, The Atrium is the ideal spot for an outdoor ceremony and unobstructed stunning views of Ohio’s beautiful sunset. Here at The Barn, our dedicated staff coordinates the services we are able to offer to you. Some of these services include onsite professional catering; onsite professional bakers, onsite bar services, as well as many others. Located in Canal Winchester, OH, The Barn at Blystone Farm is located less than 8 miles from Rickenbacker airport, which makes flying in the family, associates and loved ones is easy and convenient. We hope you never feel limited with the services that we offer in this package, whether its food, flowers, rentals let us know what YOU want so we can make YOUR day the best for YOU. Our guests have been, and will always be, the reason why we are successful. Thank you again for letting us, our family and our staff provide you with quality services for the past 20 years and many more years to come.. This is why we built The Barn, because it is where you create your traditions, celebrate your family, make your most intimate moments