Frequently Asked Questions
- How many people does your wedding venue accommodate?
- Can I hold my wedding ceremony as well as the reception at the venue?
- What is your rental fee?
It ranges depending on the time of the year and day of the week. Contact us at Info@thebeverlymansion.com for more pricing and info.
- How much is the deposit?
- How much is the deposit and when is it due?
We require a $500 deposit upon booking in order to secure the date.
- How long will I have to use the event space I've reserved?
Our facility opens at 9am for your wedding party. The space will be available to use for the entire day.
- Is the food catered in or is it done in house?
All catering services (food, equipment, linen, and bartending services) must be contracted through Metro Cuisine. We encourage everyone considering The Beverly to get a quote of what those costs would look like, prior to booking. They are prepared to assist with an array of budgets and event plans.
- Are tables, linens, chairs, plates, silverware and glassware provided?
Yes, also provided through Metro Cuisine.
- Can I bring in my own alcoholic beverages?
At The Beverly Mansion, you are permitted to provide your own alcohol for your guests -- which is a substantial savings to your overall costs. This alcohol must be provided by you, the event organizer, and not your guests. The alcohol will then be served by only the caterer, to your guests. The bartenders must be contracted through the caterer, Metro Cuisine.
- What is your weather contingency plan for outdoor spaces?
We offer ceremonies and receptions to be held entirely in the mansion for a guest count of 100 or less. For guest counts of 100 or more, we offer the glass pavilion if the weather is poor.
- Does your facility have a bridal room and groom room to allow the wedding parties to prepare themselves?
Yes, we have both a bridal and grooms suit for the wedding parties to get ready in. We also have a few other rooms for multipurpose use.
- Can I move things around and decorate to suit my purposes or does everything need to remain as is?
We ask that all furniture in the rooms remain in place. Decorations are more than welcome!
- Do you have decoration guidelines that must be followed?
Per fire code, no real candles are permitted.
- Do you have restrictions on what kind of music I can play or a time in which the music must end?
We ask that music is kept at a reasonable volume and stops at the end of the wedding.
- Does your venue provide on-site parking?
- Does your wedding venue provide any on premise security during the event?
We do not have any security on site.
- Are their nearby hotels that your venue recommends?
Yes! Feel free to reach out to us at Info@thebeverlymansion.com for our recommendations.
- Is the site handicap accessible?
- Do you have signage or other aids to direct guests to my event?
Yes, we have signs to direct guests to parking and the entrance, as well as signs pointing to restrooms. Welcome signs are provided by the couple.
- Do you have a recycling policy?
We do not.
- Tell me a unique aspect of your venue that I may not find anywhere else?
Once the cherished vacation getaway of Plimpton Beverly Chase, today the Beverly Mansion is Central Ohio's premier wedding and special events destination. The estate's 40 breathtaking acres offer the ideal setting for outdoor weddings, social events, celebrations, and photography sessions.