Frequently Asked Questions
- How many people does your wedding venue accommodate?
- Can I hold my wedding ceremony as well as the reception at the venue?
Yep! Most couples choose to have their ceremony in our enclosed courtyard.
- What is your rental fee?
Between $3100-5100 depending on the month and day of the week.
- How much is the deposit?
A $500 security deposit as well as 25% of your total bill.
- How much is the deposit and when is it due?
I hold your date as a courtesy for 7 days. After 7 days, your deposit is due or you lose your date.
- What is your cancellation policy?
We are non-refundable but will return your $500 security deposit.
- How long will I have to use the event space I've reserved?
You can arrive at 9am the morning of. If married onsite, you will receive 6 hours for your wedding. It starts 30 minutes before you walk down the aisle. If your ceremony is at 430p, your ceremony hour is 4-5 and reception is 5-10p. If you are not having a ceremony onsite, you receive 5 hours. You can add hours on if you would like!
- Is the food catered in or is it done in house?
We have our favorite caterers, but you are welcome to bring in anyone you would like! As long as they are licensed and insured.
- Are tables, linens, chairs, plates, silverware and glassware provided?
Tables+Chairs are included with your rental. Linens are an add on. We do not provide any silverware or glassware.
- Can I bring in my own alcoholic beverages?
Anything alcoholic must be provided by us.
- Are you licensed to provide alcohol service? If so, is alcohol priced per person or by consumption?
Yes! We charge per person 21+. Our prices range from $14.95-22.95pp
- What is your weather contingency plan for outdoor spaces?
We have an incredible brick indoor area that most couples choose to get married in front of.
- Does your facility have a bridal room and groom room to allow the wedding parties to prepare themselves?
We do! We have 2 private getting ready rooms. You can arrive at 9a the morning of!
- Can I move things around and decorate to suit my purposes or does everything need to remain as is?
You are welcome to move things around as long as they return to their homes before you leave.
- Do you have decoration guidelines that must be followed?
No candles. Must be battery operated. No glitter, sand, confetti.
- Do you have restrictions on what kind of music I can play or a time in which the music must end?
- Does your venue provide on-site parking?
We have free public parking surrounding the venue.
- Does your wedding venue provide any on premise security during the event?
We do not.
- Are their nearby hotels that your venue recommends?
There are both hotels (we get a discount) and air bnb's DIRECTLY behind our back door!
- Is the site handicap accessible?
Of course it is!
- Does your venue have liability insurance in the event that someone is injured during the event?
We do. We do not require you to have your own either.
- Do you have signage or other aids to direct guests to my event?
We have no smoking signs, bar and exit signs. Any other signs need to be provided by you.
- Do you have a recycling policy?
We do not.
- Tell me a unique aspect of your venue that I may not find anywhere else?
We are an upscale city industrial feel with a small town price tag. We treat our couples like normal people, not like a number.
- What else would you like to say about your venue that I have not asked?
We also have a smaller sister venue - Urban 501 for our more intimate couples (up to 100 people). She's amazing and you should check her out too!