Frequently Asked Questions
- How many people does your wedding venue accommodate?
We accommodate up to 280
- Can I hold my wedding ceremony as well as the reception at the venue?
Yes, we have two outdoor and one indoor ceremony location.
- What is your rental fee?
We are a full weekend wedding venue with on-site accommodations for up to 20. Our full weekend wedding package with 3 nights' lodging and Venue access Friday, Saturday & Sunday is $15,000
- How much is the deposit?
Deposit is $3,000
- How much is the deposit and when is it due?
Deposit is $3,000 and is due at contract signing
- What is your cancellation policy?
Deposits are non-refundable, however, if we are able to re-book the date with another wedding, any further payments may be refunded.
- How long will I have to use the event space I've reserved?
Included in our weekend wedding package is access to the Venue Friday 9am-9pm, Saturday 9am-11pm & Sunday 9am-noon.
- Is the food catered in or is it done in house?
Food is catered in
- Are tables, linens, chairs, plates, silverware and glassware provided?
Tables & chairs are provided
- Can I bring in my own alcoholic beverages?
Alcohol is to be provided by the client and served by a licensed bartender provided by the venue.
- Are you licensed to provide alcohol service? If so, is alcohol priced per person or by consumption?
We do not have a liquor license
- What is your weather contingency plan for outdoor spaces?
If weather does not permit an outdoor ceremony, chairs will be set up on the dancefloor and the ceremony can occur in front of our fireplace.
- Does your facility have a bridal room and groom room to allow the wedding parties to prepare themselves?
- Can I move things around and decorate to suit my purposes or does everything need to remain as is?
Clients may arrange the space to their liking.
- Do you have decoration guidelines that must be followed?
Yes, no nails or staples may be used in the building and no confetti is permitted.
- Do you have restrictions on what kind of music I can play or a time in which the music must end?
Music must be kept at a reasonable level, and music must end by 10:30.
- Does your venue provide on-site parking?
Yes, there is on-site parking and a parking attendant will be provided as well
- Does your wedding venue provide any on premise security during the event?
The Venue does reserve the right to have security on-site during any events where alcohol is being consumed.
- Are their nearby hotels that your venue recommends?
The Venue has two on-property converted barns for overnight guests of up to 10 each that are included in our wedding package. We are also less than 15 minutes from Deercreek State Park and Lodge which offers newly renovated lodging and are 15 minutes from Circleville, Ohio which has several large hotel chains and 30 minutes from Grove City, Ohio with more hotels and lodging. There are also several other Airbnbs in the area. we could guide you to.
- Is the site handicap accessible?
Yes, the venue is handicap accessible and has ADA compliant bathrooms.
- Does your venue have liability insurance in the event that someone is injured during the event?
The venue is insured and couples are also required to purchase "day of insurance" as well which covers the couple and venue for up to $1mil for around $200.
- Do you have signage or other aids to direct guests to my event?
There is a large sign at the entrance to the venue lane.
- Do you have a recycling policy?
We do not have a policy in place, but do try to recycle when possible.
- Tell me a unique aspect of your venue that I may not find anywhere else?
Our Venue is one of three old barns that have all been moved to our 70 acre property from between 3/4 - 3 miles away. Each barn has been lovingly restored and repurposed. Two barns were renovated into homes for overnight lodging for up to 10 guests each and the largest barn has been reimagined into a venue that retains the old charm of the original structure while adding modern conveniences like heat & A/C. The venue barn was originally built in 1850 and has beautiful old hand-hewn beams and a wood shake roof. We have sourced old sandstone pieces from Amish Country farms that add to the feel of the space including a 10' long chiseled sandstone trough that can be filled with ice and drinks, a massive stone grindstone that is now q coffee table in the seating area and dozens of old foundation blocks that now serve as our terraced seating area for outdoor ceremonies. We want our couples to relax and enjoy the farm over a long weekend so that they truly get to slow down and enjoy each aspect of their wedding.
- What else would you like to say about your venue that I have not asked?
With a fully climate controlled venue, we are available year round.